Saturday 15 November 2008

WOW Impro Show Report

Hullo

Just thought i would write and keep peeps posted on our up coming and recent shows.The last one(my first one proper show)went really well.Highlights include Richard Coad aka the Leader missing his sliding lard and me sniffing Sarahs bottom.Also Ben creating his own girlfriend with eggs and flour as you do and Luke getting dragged into a Jam machine.All this and Ian was an evil Milky Bar kid with Lee being a top Party Quirks host.

I was in the show but was laughing so hard when on the side that a bit of pea popped out,it had fallen in my pocket at dinner and managed to escape.

NEXT SHOW NOVEMBER 27TH 08 NUNEATON ARTS CENTRE 8.00PM KICK OFF

see www.myspace.com/wowimpro for more deteails

1 comment:

Flash Gordon said...

I Pea'd on the floor at dinner the other day. They can be quite flighty, those little green spheres of nutrition.